We are excited to offer 2 college summer ministry internships-- thanks to the great generosity of Lake Forest Church! These are 9-week ministry internship opportunities for college students to serve in a cross-cultural mission organization. We are looking for students who love the Lord and want to serve in a relational ministry meeting a wide variety of needs. We’ll help provide training and direct ministry experience!
The job will involve:
1. Helping to lead our Caterpillar Ministries’ daily summer camps and tutoring
2. Preparing supplies for camp behind-the-scenes
3. Providing general ministry assistance with Caterpillar staff members
4. Hosting family fun events throughout summer
5. Developing relationships with children, students and families in community
6. Aiding in supervision of and working alongside a high school intern from the neighborhood
7. Assisting the high school intern with some financial stewardship conversation
8. Reading and discussing a book on ministry as an intern cohort
9. Spanish-language abilities is a big bonus!
Supervised by: Caterpillar Ministries staff member.
Location: Huntington Green mobile home community in Huntersville, NC.
Logistics: 20 hours per week. June 5 – August 4. Summer stipend of $2,000, paid bi-weekly. We will try to line up housing as well, if needed.
Completed applications can be scanned and emailed to Blair at email@example.com, she will provide a confirmation email upon receiving your application. Applications are due no later than April 14, 2017.